Author Topic: Cedar Grove - Coal Seam Gas Drilling site.  (Read 7056 times)

Offline kalabjim

• View Profile
Cedar Grove - Coal Seam Gas Drilling site.
« on: November 29, 2011, 10:38:01 PM »
We heard some very disturbing news today from a friend who lives towards the end of Cedar Grove Road. He has received a letter from a power company advising him that the vacant land  beside his house property is to be a site for Coal seam Gas Drilling. This is very close to the new weir they have recently built on the river. I dont know any details yet and Im wondering does anyone know anything about whats happening. Do they just turn up one day and say 'Now we are going to drill here?'.
Lou two

Offline bpratt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Local Internet
Re: Cedar Grove - Coal Seam Gas Drilling site.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »
That's not near where they launch the model rockets from ?

Offline kalabjim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 07:57:19 PM »
If you look at a Google map showing the areas of land on both sides of the end of the Cedar Grove Road and both sides of the Cedar Pocket Road. I am trying to get a copy of the actual map sent to residents in the area.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:02:55 PM by kalabjim »
Lou two

Offline bpratt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Local Internet
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 11:09:22 PM »
If you look at a Google map showing the areas of land on both sides of the end of the Cedar Grove Road and both sides of the Cedar Pocket Road. I am trying to get a copy of the actual map sent to residents in the area.

Down the bottom end of Cedar Grove Road on the right hand side just before you get to Cedar Pocket Road is where they were having the model rocketry launches.

Those CSG guys are certainly getting around.